Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Make Me A Top Model

So I kind of feel bad for posting this but am I the only one that is excited about the return of The CW's America's Next Top Model?? I mean its such a shame though that great fashion is wasted on girls that don't really appreciate it and cry when they get their hair chopped off.


But I am excited for Bravo's Make Me A Supermodel... it has high fashion and the photos turn out great. It lacks that America's Next Top Model drama.


But nonetheless, I give the winner of this round to...

Bravo!

Check back for the next fashion breakdown! Always dress to look your best (Even if it's a pair of sweats and a tee)!

Update: I didn't like the change to judging on Make Me A Supermodel. What the heck happened to getting rid of the calling in part? I am hopeful that it'll get better [as I cringe].

Bookmark and Share