Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Fashion Breakdown .64

Happy March everyone! Alrighty lets get right into it!

I had recently paid a visit to a traveling boutique show. [I'm told it's the first of its kind in the US.] Jessica's Traveling Boutique is the name of the company and Jessica O'Neill is the founder.
Currently, she serves the Hawaii area but is expanding after the recent success of her first showing in the continental US.

Type_ The garments sold at her boutique are on trend with what's going on with the fashion world. Monthly, Jessica O'Neill flies to LA and NYC to visit a variety of wholesalers to make sure that she is current and shopping for potential customers.

The garments that I saw were of high quality material with a few that caught my eye instantaneously. However, I do caution that Jessica does not purchase in bulk so quantities are limited.

Pricing_ I know many of you would think that a traveling boutique would cost a lot more than perhaps a boutique that is local and has its own store. Not so, Jessica provides competitive pricing (if not better) than boutiques or even Express. Her pricing borders that of Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters.

For all you fashionistas out there that are on a budget, finding key pieces that will arouse your interests and save you money shouldn't be a problem whatsoever.

Visit www.jessicastravelingboutique.com for more information about her next showings.

Here are some pictures that I was able to get my hands on of the garments I absolutely loved. *I apologize for the grainy quality as it was taken with my phone. Thanks to the model, Amber for modeling a few of them for me!

Free image hosting at imagecave.comFree image hosting at imagecave.com
Free image hosting at imagecave.comFree image hosting at imagecave.com
Free image hosting at imagecave.com


If you have a boutique you'd like me to visit, go ahead and email me at thefashionbreakdown@gmail.com!


Check back for the next fashion breakdown! Always dress to look your best (Even if it's a pair of sweats and a tee)!




Bookmark and Share