Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Fashion Tip of the Week .9

So people like my short entry so here is another short and to the point entry. ENJOY...

FASHION TIP OF THE WEEK #9:

I was thinking what could be a better entry than last week. And I havent done something in sucha while...put together an outfit.

Large sunglasses- aviator is still in. U should get urself a pair! The Glasses: SPY sunglasses.

Print shirts... by this i mean any sewn on prints or "glitter/sparkle" (what are terrible words...i tried to choose other words).

Girls, dont be afraid to show a little cleavage... Be proud of what you have... just not tooo proud if u catch my drift.

Skirts with a thin-cotton/laced- lining. Thats a Paris Hilton-HOT.

Pair it up with your own accessories and flip-flops. -Be your own individual remember that girls. Live your life being fashionable but be yourself.

One more thing, if you have ideas about what I should talk about... I encourage it. I know you all have things you want me to talk about.

Check back next week for the next fashion tip! Got questions? Leave a comment!