Sunday, July 10, 2005

Fashion Tip of the Week .10

So Ive been thinking of how to top myself and once, i actually considered putting on clothes just so that i can claim the notion of topping my other entries. Then I thought, I should go outrageous and put out there styles that perhaps you could possibly consider. And then I thought how much y'all loved the whole outfit picking out shebang...and for some reason I felt like i lost some of that zing for fashion cuz all Ive been caring about is enough sleep. lol So in entry I think i could only top myself by presenting you with tons and tons of crap all at once! LOL so bare with me if it is a lil randomly place. (Im going on what pops into my head at the time)

FASHION TIP OF THE WEEK #10:

I found that as much as simplicity goes..simplicity also means unique. Now I know the things I bring to you are from High End designers... but like ive always said: "if you can find them for a cheaper price then go for it!"

Trends for upcoming year...

Accessories: Bangles are still in so but out those metal bangles. Then knitted scarves. Girls, keep those thin scarves cuz they are coming into style. Inside tip. Thin scarves are in for guys too so if u have a plain one...give it to your BF!

Shoes: If you dont have
mary janes (Source: Manolo Blahnik) then u gotta get urself a pair. Knee-high Boots (Source: Manolo Blahnik) with a pointed tip. HOT! Dress Sandals are perfect for the tall women!

Outfits: Zac Posen
1 2; Something i picked out myself.... Your choice top (AE) (plain is great for thin layering), Bottom (A&F), Flipflops (Hollister) (Metallic is still in) ~plus its only flipflops! Pair it up with those huge thin rimmed sunglasses. And you are set to impress!

Trends coming soon: Refer to this page-
Report

Now i think i did an outstanding non-dragged out entry. So... as I always say,

Check back next week for the next fashion tip! Always dress to look your best (Even if it's a pair of sweats and a tee)!