Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 Golden Globes Picks

So the 2010 Golden Globes happened recently and I wanted to share my picks for best dressed. I definitely see this is as a forecast to this season's colors. Thanks to Just Jared for the pictures. Click on the image to make larger.

Best Dressed Men:
C
hace Crawford in Dolce & Gabbana - sleek, tailored and refined. This is how you wear a skinny tie guys.






Tay
lor Lautner in Calvin Klein Collection - A little sheen goes a long way.








Robert Downey Jr. pulls off the no tie very well contrary to other critics out there not liking it


.




Best Dressed Women:
H
alle Berry in Kaufman Franco - WOWZA did she look amazing!?!







J
ennifer Aniston in Valentino - Talk about that slit! While I didn't care much for the tussled hair look, she pulled that dress off amazingly.






Courtney Cox in Victoria Beckham - Yes, I said Victoria Beckham! While Courtney rarely makes the best dressed lists... she looked amazing in this outfit.






Z
oe Saldana in Louis Vuitton - I know this is controversial but I LOVED it. It contrasted well and she pulled it off beautifully.






F
ergie in Elie Saab (with Josh Duhamel in Dolce and Gabbana) - My vote for the best dressed couple. It was clean and surprisingly she looked beautiful and like a goddess.






Dr
ew Barrymore in Atelier Versace - I loved this on her. Not many people can pull off the material coming out but the nude tones matched her complexion perfectly. Bravo Drew.






Rees
e Witherspoon in Armani Prive - Simply Effortless...








Ho
norable mention:
K
ate Hudson in Marchesa - While the top was impeccably fitted and beautifully done, it was hard to appreciate the dress when its being held up. It just looks messy towards the bottom.






While the outfits were amazing, some I wasn't so crazy about. This wasn't probably the best dressed award show I've seen lately but I'm hoping the SAGs and the Oscars brings out the glamour of it all.