Monday, August 07, 2006

Fashion Tip of the Week .40

I like to introduce a new feature to my blogs. And instead of listing tons and tons of this seasons must-haves at once, I present the new category "Featured Item of the Week".

Fashion Tip(s) of the Week #40: So for this week only (because of my return), I will offer several tips, but I will be scaling back a bit to allow myself enough material to last more weeks. I usually supply enough material to last months in one blog.

Fall Trends:

*_metallics- its back! Bust out those metallic shoes that were sittin in the closet and for those who are really daring, a metallic clothing piece.
*_Waist bubbles- what this is basically "puff" pieces. Things that puff up at the hips. Par example or this one.
*_Fur- furs are coming back in. Whether your preference is faux or real, a blend of fur/fabrics, In My Opinion, is better. 1, 2, 3
*_Oversized- This is really for the business-minded person. High-rise, wide pant leg opening. 1
*_Layering- enough said. Over-layering is the in thing
*_Napoleonic- brass buttons, tailored jackets, you get the idea. 1

Featured Item of the Week: If you girls can find a look-a-like or actually daring to buy the real thing... The Dior Stiletto needle-nosed toe. $395

Check back next week for the next fashion tip! Always dress to look your best (Even if it's a pair of sweats and a tee)!