Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fashion Tip of the Week .22 [Part Two]

So since, Im in sucha good mood, Im putting out three entries. One) Cuz I love my readers and I wanna do this for them. Two) Its my birthday. Three) ITS MY 21st birthday and Im in a good mood!! My present to y'all! So lets get this ball rolling....


FASHION TIP OF THE WEEK #22: So this entry, part 2 will focus on READY TO WEAR clothing from the fall collection of Habitual... I found that many people have been complaining that I dont present realistic clothing so here we go. Just one Nicole Richie Not and I'll show you the works!


Leather Pants and Skirts - UMMM nooo they are only meant to be worn by rock stars. Never have I seen leather pants been worn well on anyone. Girls avoid it at all costs! Do yourself and the world a favor and save us from the harsh scene of leather pants or skirts.


Okay Now that I got that out of the way.... I present to you the must have from Habitual.


A intro: this is a grungy look with stylish flair... a mixture of everything. Especially focus on the jeans... it elongates the legs.


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16


So you see there are tons of variety. I wanted to give you a sense of mixture. Notice how long the legs look with jeans strategically worn above the hip and on the hip. The straight boy cuts and the slightly extra long leg adds to the leggy look.


Enjoy... now check out the guy's edition!


And remember: Check back next week for the next fashion tip! Always dress to look your best (Even if it's a pair of sweats and a tee)!