Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fashion Tip of the Week .19

Okay lets try this again. I was finished but for some reason the internet didnt work on me and I lost everything! So Like i said, i promised I would do this for all of you. It is going to be short and sweet and I thought I would pick out some outfits (since you girls like it so much) that I think you would need for your fall/spring wardrobe (more spring than fall).

FASHION TIP OF THE WEEK #19: So like I said, some new things to look for. If you recall, I put some staple items that are essentials for spring. Fabrics: chiffon [even with casual outfits!]. Okay. So i was intrigued by some designers' line.

Ralph Lauren - 1, 2, 3, 4

D&G - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ---Outfits... NOT THE HAIR!

Enjoy and remember as a cautionary note: I SUPPLY THE PICTURES/OUTFITS.... you find the outfit LIKE that but not necessarily from that designer. Hell if you can get it for 3 dollars at Forever 21..then go for it! Gluck

Remember: Check back next week for the next fashion tip! Always dress to look your best (Even if it's a pair of sweats and a tee)!