Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Fashion Tip of the Week .15

So yes yes! i am back! and partially regenerated with new tips for this week! But first let me thank you all for being such patient people and given me a reason to continue my tips and hushed those critics that trash my fashion tip of the week! So a big thanks to all of you!

FASHION TIP OF THE WEEK #15: So this tip of the week is a rehash of tailored clothing because I really dont think society gets the whole idea of that. I mentioned it a little bit before but time to go into depth about it. Another thing I want to discuss is tapered pants.

So tailored clothing is super super important to making the clothes fit the body and important for you to sport the clothes like how they are meant to sport them!


Here are some key things you need to know:
1_ Pick tops that clinch to the arch of your sides.
2_ If you got perky friends then you should wear what I like to call the faux "x" cut.
3_ If you happen to be big, then you should wear things that clinch at side where you bust ends (when supported by a bra). Thereby releasing the "rolls" and letting the bottom part of the shirt flow out and protecting you from showing rolls of any kind
4_ Find places that can create curves and find places to eliminate too much of a curve. Hence, the tailoring.
5_ Dont wear low-rise if you know you dont have a butt... that wont save you.
6_ Waist jeans will help support those who need lifts in the rear. Go 70s style.
7_ Have jeans hemmed if they are too long for you!
8_ Finally, throw some color into your wardrobe and be slightly daring with intermixing colors.


As for tapered pants, they can make you seem fatter than you really are ladies! So avoid tapered pants, and wear pants that will make you lose that extra fat!

*No pictures this time but I promise as the tips come along later... you'll see it. Plus...a little bit for now so I keep you salivating for more!

In the coming weeks, I want to discuss: How to put together a correct layering of particular outfits. And it is my hope that I get y'all to wear the new upcoming seasons and not be a follower of trends but to be a trend-setter! Ill be giving you tips to live a healthy and vivacious lifestyle and shed off those pounds through pieces that will make you appear slimmer then you are! These are just some of things Ill be talking about this week and the weeks to come...

Check back next week for the next fashion tip! Always dress to look your best (Even if it's a pair of sweats and a tee)!